Who is allowed to ride the bus?
We invite the entire family to ride our buses to church. However, we understand that sometimes circumstances arise that keep this from happening. Riders under the age of 18 must have a completed registration form signed by a parent or guardian. Riders under the age of 1st Grade must be accompanied by an adult. The age of those who currently ride our buses ranges from 2 years old (with parent) to nearly 70 years old. All are welcome.
Which church services will your bus pick me up to attend?
Sunday worship for the adults at 11:00 a.m.
Junior Church for 1st grade through 6th grade at 11:00 a.m.
What do you do on the bus that makes it so exciting?
1. Games – Each time you ride the church bus you will play a fun and exciting game. Your quickness, skills, abilities, and teamwork will all be put to the test through these exciting games.
2. Songs - Thank You Lord; Ive Got The Joy Joy Joy; and The B-I-B-L-E are just a few of the songs you will sing on the bus. The bus songs will encourage and teach valuable lessons about our Lord Jesus Christ.
3. Lessons-An important part of the bus ride is teaching Bible lessons. These will be taught through preaching and Bible stories.
4. Scripture Memory-Each rider will learn a key Scripture verse every week to reinforce what they have learned.
How can I ride the bus to church?
1. Call Bro. Josh Farley (252-933-3268) and give your name, address, and phone number. You may also send the information to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Be ready for the bus on Sunday between 9:30 am to 10:45 am. You will receive a more specific time when you call.
3. At the scheduled time, a bus worker will knock on your door and walk you to the bus. Workers will also show you to your designated class when you arrive at church.
4. Bus workers will see to it that you make it safely back to your door when church is over.
- Route #6 Bro. Josh Farley
- Route #1 Bro. Marylin Sutton
Sunday : Pick up between 9:30 a.m. to 10:45 a.m.
Drop off between 12: 15 p.m. to 1:30 pm.